A (Distressed) Tuscan Villa
The beautiful Tuscan villa pictured above no longer looks exactly like that. But it's still a marvelous place to relax (or work) in the summer. As the only one of the five sibling-owners who retains any interest in its future, I'd like to arrange to pass it on to you and your family.
I'm looking for a congenial Italophile couple/family who are enthusiastic enough to view ownership of the villa as a very long-term poposition. It would be sensible to spend some serious time in residence before making a decision.
Once you're very familiar with the villa, we would expect you to purchase my one-third interest in the villa, with the opportunity to back out should the unexpected occur.
Of course there are lots of details and
you can explore them with these links:
- location: 13km northeast of Lucca in the foothills overlooking the Arno valley.
- floorplans for the ground floor and piano nobile.
- the ground floor interior: living room, kitchen, bath.
- the piano nobile interior: bedroom, baths, reception.
- the history: in the Ruml family since 1953
- the proposition: for a suitable buyer
For further information and answers to your questions, write me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you right away.